photo contest for this week...beautiful eyes





i feel like i was most excited about this weeks contest. but i also feel that it was the hardest to choose which photo to use. one of my favorite things about Haiti is that the haitians eyes tell you all that you need to know even when their actions do not. and each eye that i have made contact with has displayed their beautiful soul on the inside of that sometimes tough outside.....so this week i chose a photo that i took on my trip back in december. this little guy carries around so much behind his tired eyes. yet he is every bit of beautiful.




Comments

  1. Oh my! I just want to pick him up and give him a GREAT BIG HUG! Great capture! Awesome photo - Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have adopted two children from Ethiopia, so i totally understand, when I think back on my trip and the pictures. :( hard. www.kimmybeephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! we also adopted from ethiopia, and his eyes says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, sad eyes. so soulful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts